ace-stepp:




アラブ宗凛ちゃん by 松雄 on pixiv.
high resolution →
earlmoe:

My bby

anime»»>cartoons

no-lifeanime-band-feels:

this proves the world that anime is WAY better than cartoons now a days

BUT THIS

just tears me apart.

armin-shota-arlert:

THIS WEBSITE HAS FUCKING TUMBLR LOGOS FOR FREE! SHIPS IM SO FUCKING DONE 
high resolution →
justotakustuff:

When your anime OTP does something cute~
high resolution →

NEED MORE BLOGS

animecartoonrandomness:

I feel like my dash is kinda empty so if you post any of the following, even a little or you like them too, please like or reblog. There is a 99% chance I’ll follow your blog. And a 1% chance I’m too caught up in a show at the moment…

-Rooster Teeth
-RVB
-RWBY
-Cartoon
-Adventure Time

Anonymous sent: gay swimmers fight about which disney princess movie they wanna watch (and harus only suggestion is the first half of little mermaid before she gets legs)

textsfromdisneyprincesses:

image

Haru is the prettiest mermaid

despairkomaeda:

earthnation:

oomshi:

part time humor blogger part time selfie blogger

more like full time humor blogger because your selfies are a joke

image

tonydinozzos:

i was just showing my mom how to paste something into her text message on her phone and i was like “double tap in the the text box” “the text box” “the text box” and she was just pointing to random places on her screen that weren’t the text box and all i could think of was

image

(Source: tonydinozzos)